Making a purchase:
To make a purchase on Ironmongery World click on an item that you wish to buy, you can either select the image for a 'quick buy', which automatically sends you to the shopping basket and through the payment process, or select the name of the item for additional information regarding the item selected.
1. After you have finishing deciding on your selection of products and have added them to shopping basket, click on "checkout."
2. Enter your details so that we can process your order. You will be then redirected to the Sage Pay, which is a secure payment gateway where all of your sensitive payment information is entered.
3. No money will be debited from your account until we have reviewed your order. If we are temporarily out of stock of any items, we will make sure to advice you of any delays and discuss your delivery preferences.
4. An order confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered your account with.
5. Orders received before 3pm will be dispatched the next working day.
Contact our sales team on [email protected] if you have any problems with making a purchase.
We accept most major credit cards. Payment information will be processed through Sage Pay, where you can choose your card type. Cheques are accepted but must be cleared before your order can be dispatched. For payment of delivery, please click on "delivery"
Right To Cancel:
You may cancel your order for any reason up to the point of dispatch, you can do cancel by calling 0800 020 9125. Any payments already taken will be fully refunded on the same day of cancellation. If you are waiting on an order that is not in stock, you can cancel within 14 days of placing your order.